Now, members can maximize their membership benefits and training budget all while staying on top of emerging trends and issues facing local government. With our NEW Webinar Subscription Program, you and your staff can now have year-round access to subject matter experts and industry-leading education delivered right to your desk or conference room.
Start Learning More Throughout the Year. The Webinar Subscription Program gives members access to more than two dozen 90-minute webinars a year and addresses key areas such as budgeting, public safety, citizen engagement, human resources, and council-manager relations. Our live webinars have long been used by jurisdictions to stay on top of trends in the profession and master new skills. Many members even create learning events around live webinars -- hosting their teams in a conference room for viewing and discussion.
What's Included in the Subscription
- There are at least 24 webinars per year, typically one every other week.
- Each webinar is 90 minutes long with the ability for viewers to submit questions to presenters via chat.
- At least one subscribers only program that nobody else will have access to.
- Webinars include shareable and printable presentations.
- Annual subscribers have regular opportunities to give feedback, and provide input on upcoming topics and educational webinars. This is your opportunity to have your voice heard!
How the Program Works
Members may purchase an annual subscription for $595. This gives access to all of the regular live webinars that ICMA produces in a year — at least 24 events for a $3,576 value. (These webinars are listed at the member rate of $149 each, so if you or your staff only watch 5 webinars per year you are saving money.)
Webinar Subscription Program Policies
- Subscription is valid for one (1) year from date of purchase.
- Subscription is for members only. Join ICMA.
- You may attend any live ICMA University regular webinar scheduled during your subscription period, and included in your subscription.
- Webinars excluded from the Webinar Subscription Program include: Local Government 101/201, Effective Supervisory Practices Webinar Series, Budget Guide Webinar Series, Ethics 101 E-Course.
- The Webinar Subscription Program may not be cancelled once you have attended more than one webinar.
- Subscribers are responsible for registering for live events using subscriber tokens; the subscription does not automatically register you for events.
Purchases on hold during April during new online classroom construction--Stay tuned